Where to complain about the illegal actions of guards.

Both prisoners and their relatives can complain about illegal actions of jailers and guards!

   Here are the addresses where you can submit your written complaints:

Federal penitentiary service of the Russian Federation address: GSP-1, 119991, Moscow, street Zhitnaya, d. 14;
          site: FSIN.RF

          telephone hotline: 8495-982-18-00

Prosecutor General’s office of the Russian Federation:
          address: GSP, K-9, 103793, Moscow, B. Dmitrovka str., 15 A; 

          site: https://genproc.gov.ru/

Commissioner for human rights in the Russian Federation
          address: 101000, Moscow, ul. Myasnitskaya, d. 47; 

          site: http://ombudsmanrf.org/

European court of human rights
          address: Strasbourg, France, index: F-67075; 

          site: https://espch.ru/

Constitutional Court Of The Russian Federation
          address: 190000, St. Petersburg, Senate square, 1. 

          site: http://www.ksrf.ru

   On the website “the Federal penitentiary service.of the Russian Federation” provides information for relatives of prisoners, and the complaints procedure.

   If you liked or useful advice, put at the end of the article like!

Поделиться ссылкой: